Remote Desktop
Hi

There are 2 topics here regarding remote desktop which have both been closed. I am sorry for making this new one but I am really interested in this subject as it may help answer a problem I have with some other software.

I apologise in advance if this breaks any forum rules but the opportunity to ask this question on a forum where someone is likely to know the answer was to great to ignore.

I understand there is some sort of problem where hashcatplus cannot work with remote desktop but can with uvnc. I always assumed (wrongly) that remote desktop should have been exactly as if I was sat at the remote computer. Clearly this is not so and I wonder what it is that is preventing hashcat and my other software from working properly when used via remote desktop ?

Any help would be very much appreciated as I have struggled with this problem for some time.

For linux simply use ssh session created by screen. For win sorry, don't know
OK thank you for that. The problem I am trying to work out (the other software) is on windows so I have no option.

Thanks anyway.
(11-10-2011, 09:24 PM)Hash-IT Wrote: OK thank you for that. The problem I am trying to work out (the other software) is on windows so I have no option.

Thanks anyway.
I use Logmein (which is free) and everything including OCLhashcat-plus works perfectly fine.

(11-11-2011, 07:59 PM)mastercracker Wrote: I use Logmein (which is free) and everything including OCLhashcat-plus works perfectly fine.

Thank you for the tip mastercracker, I'll take a look at that software. I have actually just downloaded UVNC today so I will have a play with it and then maybe try logmein.

Thank you.
Smile