Freezes and lags on 0.07 version
if you have cpu load its a perfect indice that your driver installation is corrupted. oclHashcat-plus (in brute-force mode) does not generate any CPU load. i think this where your both problems really reside.
needbmw, im try to install catalyst 11.10, but nothing happens, lags and freezes again.

For Atom - freezes and lags reproduce ONLY on WPA/WPA2, others stuff (for MD5 for example) works fine without any issues.

You can rescue old 0.06 settings for wpa/wpa2 in 0.07 version?

Upd. Okay, make time bomb, run 0.06 -> works like a charm. Dunno what you make in 0.07 version Atom, but its really lagging (time to back for pyrit)
I have something running but when its completed I will uninstall anything ATI related and reinstall. Hope it works!
i recommend running driver sweeper after uninstalling
They have that for linux? Im running BT5r1. I will have to look up how to uninstall it. Never done it before in linux.
(01-04-2012, 11:21 PM)Machine Wrote: needbmw, im try to install catalyst 11.10, but nothing happens, lags and freezes again.

Make sure you cleared previous Catalyst installation - /usr/share/ati/amd-uninstall.sh --force
And lags may be hardware dependend though, so it works in my case and may not work in yours.
OK. I completely removed the drivers. Tried the 11.10's as someone recommended. Those had the same problem. Removed those and install the 11.12's and still the same problem.

I hate changing the date as it screws with other things I may have going. Hopefully the next release will get things back to normal. I was planning on upgrading to a HD6970 in the next week or 2 just for oclHastcat.

If' there's anything I can do to help figure out this problem let me know. Would love to help resolve it.