NTLM with known "salt"
Feel bad for asking this as I know the answer is already here, but I've spent a few hours looking and think I must have brain block to get my arms around this. I see examples for other hashes, but not a "salted" NTLM hash. I am trying to crack a local Vista password. I've run fgdump and have my NTLM hash (there is no LM hash). I know the "root" of the password (ex: For a windows password "Password!23" I know it begins with "Password" just need to crack the remainder - same principle as a salt I gather), but just cannot figure out the correct steps to crack.

So my hash file from fgdump looks similar to this:

user.name:1003:NO PASSWORD*********************:<removed>:::

Thanks in advance for any help setting me straight!
Welcome to the forums. Since you neglected to follow the rules, I have locked your account for a week and closed this thread. Please take the 7 days to read the forum rules, after which, I hope you become a useful member of this community. We don't like hand holding around here, so if it doesn't take the full week for you to complete your reading, you can head over to the wiki and educate yourself before posting a question that is already listed in the existing documentation.