v1.32 oclhashcat64.exe has stopped working
v1.31 work perfect

v1.32 oclhashcat64.exe has stopped working!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files
.png   New Bitmap Image.png (Size: 83.38 KB / Downloads: 35)
to many rules
i use 1 rule!!!!! stil not working

i use hashcat GUI!!!

Attached Files
.png   New Bitmap Image.png (Size: 64.42 KB / Downloads: 28)
Please give more information about your setup (which GPUs and how many of them etc) and the full command you try to run (without hashes or other sensitive information).
i use one R7 270 series

oclHashcat64.exe -a 1 -m 0 --session=all -o "C:\found.txt" --outfile-format=3 --potfile-disable --remove -w 2 --gpu-temp-abort=90 --gpu-temp-retain=80 -j "$." "C:\left.txt" "D:\Word list.txt" "D:\Word list.txt"

the v1.31 work perfectly
(01-19-2015, 07:58 PM)cr4zynou Wrote: i use 1 rule!!!!! stil not working

i use hashcat GUI!!!

You're not using 1 rule. In the screenshot you posted, your rule file has at least 1,691,327 rules. Typically you want no more than 35,000 rules in one file.

(01-19-2015, 11:01 PM)cr4zynou Wrote: oclHashcat64.exe -a 1 -m 0 --session=all -o "C:\found.txt" --outfile-format=3 --potfile-disable --remove -w 2 --gpu-temp-abort=90 --gpu-temp-retain=80 -j "$." "C:\left.txt" "D:\Word list.txt" "D:\Word list.txt"

This is a different command from the one you were using in your screenshot.
i change it to 1 rules and the sime probleme display

in brute-force the sime probleme

now i use v1.31
Without any additional details it is impossible to identify the main cause of this crash.

For instance, do the crashes even depend on the command line arguments you posted above? Does a crash also occur by running
oclHashcat64.exe -b

Also, from the screenshots above it seems that not even the kernels were successfully compiled/loaded (markov_le kernel etc). This could also indicate a problem with your oclHashcat folder content (did you extract it cleanly and not in an already existing folder with existing .kernels files etc?) or a problem with the driver (did you install a fresh copy of catalyst 14.9 and following the guide - uninstall, reboot, driver fusion, reboot, install 14.9, reboot, try again - ?).