Recovering password for pfx file
Question 
Hi,

first my problem I want to solve. I have a password-protected mail key (pfx file) for which I forgot the exact password. I'm able to make a very good educated guess, though. Because of this it won't matter if I use oclHashcat or hashcat, but I need help in setting up oclHashcat, or, to be more precise, to figure out which hash type I'm targeting at and the correct syntax for starting the tool. I started from one of the examples and change it to my knowledge.

So, first goal is to get the tool running correctly with the right hash type, the attack mode is irrelevant for now. I'm doing this on Windows, by the way. Opening the pfx file with a text editor shows me strings like "SHA-256 Client Authentication", so my current start command looks like this:

Code:
oclHashcat64.exe -m 1400 -a 3 -o result.txt key.pfx ?l?l?l

This results in a line length exception, my understanding is that this usually indicates a wrong hash type. I tried several other 14X0s hash types with the same result. I'm a bit lost now, I have the feeling that I'm doing it wrong with the pfx file. Do I have to extract the actual hash from the file?
PFX/PKCS12 is not currently supported by hashcat.
Thx for the reply.