Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Title Rule
09-19-2011, 05:00 PM
Title Rule
HI

I can't seem to find the rule to title a password.

This is my password

into...

This Is My Password

Does anyone know how to do this ?

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
09-19-2011, 05:43 PM
RE: Title Rule
T5T8TB
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2011, 08:58 PM
(09-19-2011 05:43 PM)atom Wrote:  T5T8TB

Thanks for that atom, but it would seem that is a rule based on that specific length of password broken into those exact length words. The rule I was hoping for would be that after a “ “ (space) the next character would be capitalised.

This is my password
Big word

Would be

This Is My Password
Big Word

Using the code you kindly supplied I guess I would get …

Big wOrd

Instead of…

Big Word
09-19-2011, 10:24 PM
such a function does not exist
09-20-2011, 12:39 AM
Feature request ? Smile
09-20-2011, 09:49 AM
will not implement, sorry. if you think its worth doing it remember you can always pipe from stdin. you just need to code it yourself.
03-28-2012, 03:25 PM
Hi atom

I can see that you kindly added this feature after all. Unfortunately I am unable to make it work on my set up.

I see here that I am to use the “E” command in my rule list to enable the title rule. However when I do this I receive this error message.

Skipping invalid or unsupported rule in file …… Then the address and line number of my rule.

I am using ocl-Hashcat-plus v0.07 in WPA mode.

Thanks.
03-28-2012, 03:46 PM
(03-28-2012 03:25 PM)Hash-IT Wrote:  Hi atom

I can see that you kindly added this feature after all. Unfortunately I am unable to make it work on my set up.

I see here that I am to use the “E” command in my rule list to enable the title rule. However when I do this I receive this error message.

Skipping invalid or unsupported rule in file …… Then the address and line number of my rule.

I am using ocl-Hashcat-plus v0.07 in WPA mode.

Thanks.
I think that it has been updated only in new version of Hashcat for now. I guess -plus will have it on it's next release or in the current beta.
03-28-2012, 03:56 PM
(03-28-2012 03:46 PM)mastercracker Wrote:  I think that it has been updated only in new version of Hashcat for now. I guess -plus will have it on it's next release or in the current beta.

Ahh I see, I didn't realise that it went on the wiki before general release. I will go and check out the latest Beta now.

Thank you.
03-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Update to this...

It was my fault after all, I downloaded the new GUI and wrongly assumed the new "plus" would be included. I have just swapped it for the new beta and all should be ok....sorry for the confusion.
Thread Closed