lets say i have a big budget to spend on a cracking rig what card would u advice
well you could check out https://sagitta.pw/ as already mentioned. I mean you don't have to buy one of their rigs, you could check the parts they use and decide own your own if thats what you are looking for.
You can of course change some of the parts to whatever you think is better.
Then come back and let the people here look through your decisions, imo a better way than just asking the community what to do.
No matter how many PC's you've built, if you've never built a hash cracking rig before, you will almost surely fail if you attempt to jump straight into building an 8-GPU rig. It's the equivalent of saying "I've driven a Hyundai for 20 years, I'm perfectly qualified to build an F1 car."
u right, i will fail but thats how ppl learn Wink
literally baby steps, (before a baby begin to walk he falls A LOT, and its a part of his learning) same as i.

where can u guide me to start learning on how to build an hashing cracking rig?

i do hold alot of respect for u epixoip i realy do ( but i dont want u to feel like i am stealing an idea of urs or ur job), its a personal rig, and its more fun to build ur own shit Smile
The Hardware forum is full of knowledge from years of trial-and-error experimentation. Search the Hardware forum and/or my previous posts and you will find a lot of information.
Pay, if you haven't noticed, folks here are big on RTFM.

If you do some research and them come back with informed questions, people will be more willing to assist you.

As suggested, start with Sagitta, and decide which components you might like to tweak. Come back here and tell us why.

p.s. I am also a noob in this arena, but I RTFM Big Grin
u right, i am RTFM Big Grin
i only needed a guide to starting from, and epixoip gave me an idea where to search Wink
(01-19-2016, 11:59 AM)stepMode Wrote: Just to be sure that I get this right.
You want to build the cracking rig yourself but want the community to suggest the hardware for it?

(if its called double post after 3 weeks im sry merge the post if needed) 

after 3 weeks of searching this is what i come with

would like to have some advice now.  <3

https://hashcat.net/forum/thread-5159.html