hashcat Forum

Full Version: sha1(eMinor--$saltsha1(eMinor--$plaintext--})--})
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know how to look for it?
Is there any search method in hashcat or is it necessary to search for JtR?
hash
-snip-
You should not post hashes here but from hashcat examples this looks like:  8400 (WBB3 (Woltlab Burning Board))

(04-10-2023, 06:59 PM)174region174 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to look for it?
hash
-snip-
(04-10-2023, 07:55 PM)aikiuslik Wrote: [ -> ]You should not post hashes here but from hashcat examples this looks like:  8400 (WBB3 (Woltlab Burning Board))

(04-10-2023, 06:59 PM)174region174 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to look for it?
hash
-snip-

I think your conclusions are wrong. Do you know what it is
sha1DASH sha1(--$salt--$plaintext--)
I think I need to do something similar with these hashes. But I do not know what exactly.
To the developers of the project. I want to show a script for searching for these passwords.
I would like you to make a module for hashcat.
This needs to be searched on the GPU.
https://github.com/cyclone-github/sha1eminor_cracker
27200 Ruby on Rails Restful Auth (one round, no sitekey) is sha1DASH sha1(--$salt--$plaintext--)
(05-29-2023, 06:32 PM)aikiuslik Wrote: [ -> ]27200 Ruby on Rails Restful Auth (one round, no sitekey) is sha1DASH sha1(--$salt--$plaintext--)

sha1DASH sha1(--$salt--$plaintext--)
It's a completely different search...
sha1($salt.$pass)
Dear developers or those who know how to write modules.
The pure kernels are already cooked.
Someone can supplement them with optimized ones.
Those eMinor lists on hashes.com, are they yours?
(07-07-2023, 01:51 PM)buka Wrote: [ -> ]Those eMinor lists on hashes.com, are they yours?

No. I'm doing a search.
[Image: eminor.png]
It's a shame. I strongly suspect no one else would be interested in buying the kernels.
Pages: 1 2