hashcat Forum

Full Version: search hash type
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folk

i have hashes which look like this:
1j/WhMWfRWBchSo3OjrU/A==
1n13CXRj9ZbrTG/MCgq0NQ==
1nEDaOid/Vo=
1rxtZWK3SSk=
1s1En4dRzys=

However, I cannot identify the hashtype. Can you help me?

thx
first mask parts of the strings as its forbidden by forum rules to post hahses unless asked for it

second, these seems to be no "hashes" as you think of, looks more like some kind of token or message auth codes, nothing for cracking
(11-21-2023, 02:28 PM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]first mask parts of the strings as its forbidden by forum rules to post hahses unless asked for it

second, these seems to be no "hashes" as you think of, looks more like some kind of token or message auth codes, nothing for cracking

Firstly, thanks for the replay, I do not know these rules.
Secondly, it comes from a column called "pass", so I think its a hash, isnt it?
Do you have an example of how its allowed to insert the string for it?
just X some chars like that -> pXssXord

do you know the origin of that dump? is it from a forumsoftware like phpbb or cms like wordpress? this could help determine wheter this is a attackable hash or not
kekistan, your "hashes" look like Base64-encoded data. Size of decoded data will be 8 or 16 bytes. Probably that's block encryption with 64-bits block size (DES, 3DES, Blowfish, TEA/XTEA/XXTEA, etc). If so then you have to know algorithm and key to decrypt passwords.