hashcat Forum

Full Version: Hashcat-GUI and ATI card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys...

I've installed latest AMD drivers for my HD6870 card, and i have .net has shown in the image:

[Image: semttulorer.jpg]

I've created an MD5 hashkey for the word "nirvana00" and saved it in a .txt file.

Then i set Hashcat-GUI like this for OpenCL (AMD) version with the following settings:

PHP Code:
oclHashcat-plus64.exe --attack-mode 3 --custom-charset1 anv --outfile C:\Users\Narayan\Desktop\PTSEC\hash-test.hash.out --outfile-format 2 --gpu-devices 1 C:\Users\Narayan\Desktop\PTSEC\hash-test.hash ?1?l?l?1?1?1?

like the image shows:

[Image: semttulo1ii.jpg]

The output at cmd at Win 7 does nothing:

[Image: semttulo2lra.jpg]

What am i missing?
the charset is wrong.
?l?u?s?d
however this does not influence that starting of hashcat. Are you sure all binarys are in their place?
Well, i've managed to start it...

I've installed an AMD app that also install OpenCL support. I don't know if it has anything to do with it...

Although i've managed to start oclHashcat, i did it via cmd because via GUI i still can't start it.

I've created an MD5 hashkey for "nirvana00+*" and added the following mask - ?1?l?1?l?1?1?1?2?2?3?3 - to the following charsets - charset1 "anrtuxyzwq" - charset2 "0123456" - charset3 "-+*/@#".

Then i've copied the command to the win cmd and finally it starts.
You could try my flavour of the GUI, it's still in BETA but works great:

http://www.md5decrypter.co.uk/downloads.aspx
(07-05-2012, 11:19 AM)blandyuk Wrote: [ -> ]You could try my flavour of the GUI, it's still in BETA but works great:

http://www.md5decrypter.co.uk/downloads.aspx

I'll give it a try later!!!

Thanks
I'm going to ask a question here in my thread so i that i don't to open a new thread...

Is it possible to restore a session to resume the work that is being made in a certain password, but turninf of the computer?

I mean, i don't want to leave my computer on all night so i need to turn on my PC in the next day and resume the job from the point that i stopped in the day before...

Is it possible and if so, how?
actually better open a new one. with -lite this is possible, not sure about the gui implementation.