hashcat Forum

Full Version: No reaction from the software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone tell me what's wrong with this please? I get no output, no work from oclHashcat-plus 0.5.1...I type it, press enter, then back at the shell.

Quote:oclHashcat-plus32.exe --hash-type 900 --attack-mode 3 --remove --custom-charset1 ?l?u?d?s --custom-charset2 ?l?d?s --outfile T:\crack\test.raw-md4.txt.2crk.out --outfile-format 2 --gpu-devices 1 T:\crack\test.raw-md4.txt.2crk ?1?2?2?2?2?2

Thanks
(08-02-2012, 05:20 PM)sys6x Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone tell me what's wrong with this please? I get no output, no work from oclHashcat-plus 0.5.1...I type it, press enter, then back at the shell.

Quote:oclHashcat-plus32.exe --hash-type 900 --attack-mode 3 --remove --custom-charset1 ?l?u?d?s --custom-charset2 ?l?d?s --outfile T:\crack\test.raw-md4.txt.2crk.out --outfile-format 2 --gpu-devices 1 T:\crack\test.raw-md4.txt.2crk ?1?2?2?2?2?2

Thanks

your options are all over the place. try:

Quote:oclHashcat-plus32.exe -m 900 T:\crack\test.raw-md4.txt.2crk --remove -o T:\crack\test.raw-md4.txt.2crk.out -a 3 -1 ?l?d?u?s -2 ?l?d?s ?1?2?2?2?2?2
Thanks, but I get the same exact behavior... I tried specifying CPU affinity rather than GPU, tried another hash type, no luck Sad
sys6x Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone tell me what's wrong with this please? I get no output, no work from oclHashcat-plus 0.5.1...I type it, press enter, then back at the shell.
oclHashcat-plus 0.5.1! How the hell you connect to the internet from that cave you live in?
I'd say that version doesn't even exist going on the basis that the current version is: v0.081

http://hashcat.net/oclhashcat-plus/

Also make sure: AMD users require Catalyst 12.4 or later
duh my bad,,, hashcat-gui-0.5.1..I start from the GUI then use the console

Good idea, will update drivers.

Upgrading drivers fixed it...weird. Thanks!