hashcat Forum

Full Version: cuMemAlloc () 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there,

i get this error when i start cudaExample.cmd from hashcat-lite 0.10

Password lengths range: 1 - 55
Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger set to 90c
Watchdog: Temperature retain trigger set to 80c
Device #1: GeForce GTX 295, 896MB, 1242Mhz, 30MCU
Device #2: GeForce GTX 295, 896MB, 1242Mhz, 30MCU

ERROR: cuMemAlloc() 2

i dont understand why, i have latest Driver (306.97) and with hashcat-lite 0.09 it runs fine... btw, its a win7 x64
I have same problem here, I try to run -m 1900 on ./cudaHashcat-lite32.bin so I stay out of memory there is no help for this except to by 1GB+ graphic card Smile
oclHashcat-lite v0.10 ???

How's that even possible, timebomb should prevent starting it.
Ah, he set his date back.
(10-07-2013, 09:57 AM)atom Wrote: [ -> ]oclHashcat-lite v0.10 ???

How's that even possible, timebomb should prevent starting it.

Im not sure, but it is not v0.10, I downloaded it few days ago and run it on lap-top win 7 x64 which has radeon graphic card but I got error "Install catalist 13.1", but graphic card is 7470 so its striped down by ASUS and there is no newer driver on there site.
You surely have not the same error, since cuMemAlloc() 2 is specific to NVidia cards. And you have AMD.
why did you bother resurrecting a thread that's nearly a year old, when you're not even using the same version or receiving the same error as the OP?

christ.
(10-07-2013, 11:59 AM)atom Wrote: [ -> ]You surely have not the same error, since cuMemAlloc() 2 is specific to NVidia cards. And you have AMD.

Yup, you're right first I run it on my PC with 8800GT and I got "cuMemAlloc() 2" so I google it and find why I got this error, and also check wiki and after that I run it on my friend lap-top with Ati graphic card. It did not started so I do not know should "timebomb" prevent starting it Smile