hashcat Forum

Full Version: Ticket Tracing system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought we could probably do with a thread for people who have questions or have trouble using the new hashcat Trac.

At the moment you need to register a new account with Trac. Your hashcat forum account is a separate account.
Trac is not part of MyBB so yes, there is a requirement to re-register.
But you can still customize them to work as you wish. Try to make users to be loaded from forum's database and disable (or remove) registration.
Or you can just register on Trac as you already did. I am not planning to write a plugin to integrate the two.
I don't know if it is only me but I can't get to the trac webpage by using Firefox 18.0.1. It works only with Internet Explorer. I don't know if anything can be done with this.
Firefox 18.0.1 here, everything's cool.
(01-22-2013, 10:10 PM)mastercracker Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if it is only me but I can't get to the trac webpage by using Firefox 18.0.1. It works only with Internet Explorer. I don't know if anything can be done with this.

I had the same problem until atom changed the Trac location for me. Are you using an old bookmark that points to https://hashcat.net:8008/ ?

If so try using this link.
That 8008 thing is no longer required. If it points you there, something in your browser cache is outdated since this no longer exist.
(01-23-2013, 11:21 AM)atom Wrote: [ -> ]That 8008 thing is no longer required. If it points you there, something in your browser cache is outdated since this no longer exist.
Yep, that solved it. Thanks.
Can I just ask or remind people who have reported a bug on Trac or have ever made a feature request in the past ( I moved a lot over from the wiki ) to please keep checking your ticket or the Trac page in general ?

Some tickets are awaiting replies. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3