hashcat Forum

Full Version: oclHashcat-plus restore file format struct
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I couldn't find any documentation on the restore file struct for oclHashcat-plus. I'm not convinced that it's the same as oclHashcat-lite because of the file size differences.
Atom, if you could drop me the struct that would be great! I'm trying to distribute oclHashcat-plus workload in the same way as oclHashcat-lite (using pw_skip and pw_limit). I'm still thinking about how I'm going to stop it at some limit :/

Regards,
Otter.
The format is about to change with new release. Once I've released it, I will also release new struct, OK?
(06-17-2013, 12:45 PM)atom Wrote: [ -> ]The format is about to change with new release. Once I've released it, I will also release new struct, OK?

Sounds great, I'll just work on improving my oclHashcatLite support.
Is there the possibility of having the --pw-skip and --pw-limit options in oclHashcatPlus, seems like the code to support it must already be there?
No, thats not possible for oclHashcat-plus. It's much more complicated.
Hi Atom and !

I am new in the Forum and first of all I would like to say Atom congrats for this amazing tool!

When would you be ready the format struct used by oclHashcat-plus? and when would you post it here?

Thank you very much again

Keep with the great work!
The struct is here, but note it will change again with oclHashcat v1.00.

Code:
typedef struct
{
  uint32_t  version_bin;
  char      cwd[256];
  uint32_t  argc;
  char      **argv;
  uint32_t  pid;

#ifdef _LITE
  uint32_t  pw_min;
  uint64_t  pw_skip;
  #endif

#ifdef _PLUS
  uint32_t  devices_cnt;

uint32_t  dictpos;
  uint32_t  maskpos;

uint64_t *pw_off;
  uint64_t *pw_num;
  uint64_t  pw_cur;

uint32_t  digests_cnt;
  uint32_t  digests_done;
  uint     *digests_shown;

uint32_t  salts_cnt;
  uint32_t  salts_done;
  uint     *salts_shown;

float     ms_running;
  #endif

} restore_data_t;
Thanks! I really appreciate it and I will keep in note that change.