hashcat Forum

Full Version: Device #1: WARNING! Kernel exec timeout is not disabled, it might cause you errors of
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed the bumblebee on ubuntu 13.04.
when i run sudo optirun sh cudaExample400.sh
it will be:
Hashes: 1 total, 1 unique salts, 1 unique digests
Bitmaps: 8 bits, 256 entries, 0x000000ff mask, 1024 bytes
Rules: 1
Workload: 128 loops, 80 accel
Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger set to 90c
Watchdog: Temperature retain trigger set to 80c
Device #1: GeForce GT 620M, 1023MB, 1250Mhz, 2MCU
Device #1: WARNING! Kernel exec timeout is not disabled, it might cause you errors of code 702
ERROR: cuModuleLoad() 209

How can I do?
Have you extracted everything correctly?
cuModuleLoad() 209 usually means it can't find the kernel file for the module.

Also, just to be safe, update to latest forceware drivers.
(09-08-2013, 01:38 PM)Rolf Wrote: [ -> ]Have you extracted everything correctly?

My notebook have two videos cards(NVIDIA and Intel)so if I install the drivers directly my ubuntu can't be use normally.I have tried it before and I have to reinstall my ubuntu.But the oclHashcat-plus works normally.Because of the two videos cards,I have to install bumblebee and use the drives supplied by it.And then the error I metioned happend.
(09-08-2013, 01:38 PM)Rolf Wrote: [ -> ]Have you extracted everything correctly?

http://phreaklets.blogspot.com/2013/06/c...-with.html

I followed this artical and install the cuda,but the problem didn't be solved.
Strange, I have an intel+nvidia setup on my laptop, and after installing the nvidia driver it works fine. You should not need bumblebee at all.
(09-09-2013, 04:38 AM)radix Wrote: [ -> ]Strange, I have an intel+nvidia setup on my laptop, and after installing the nvidia driver it works fine. You should not need bumblebee at all.

Which ubuntu do you use?Ubuntu Xubuntu Lubuntu or others?