hashcat Forum

Full Version: hashes.org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Atom has very kindly allowed me to post here about a new site called hashes.org

I know some of you are already aware of our site but for those of you who don't know here is the link !

The site is to help penetration testers and those interested in computer security, we are not a hacking site. We have a large hash list which is regularly updated (every hour) and we share all founds every week.

So if you would like to test your skills or perhaps you would just like to help us reduce this left list a little then please get involved Smile

There is no need to join our forum or even create an account on the site. You can download the latest left list and found list on the same page here.

Thanks very much to atom for allowing me to post this and also for oclhashcat, because without oclhashcat this would not have been possible.
Awesome website, check it out!
Great site. I'll be contributing.
(10-06-2013, 09:39 AM)zeroprobe Wrote: [ -> ]Any simple way of converting the complete list to a plain text file. Keeps opening in hex view.

unzip it
(10-06-2013, 09:48 AM)ShaDog Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2013, 09:39 AM)zeroprobe Wrote: [ -> ]Any simple way of converting the complete list to a plain text file. Keeps opening in hex view.

unzip it

I got mixed up, kept opening the file in hex view as the first entries are not plain text. All sorted.
Great, i was looking for something like that. Keep updating it.