hashcat Forum

Full Version: Hashes.org Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yes i'm using this script and it gets me
"Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python34\N.py", line 43, in <module>
result = open(sys.argv[1] + "__cracked", "wb")
IndexError: list index out of range"
error on my machine (let's call it error 1). That module ssl error occurred when i tried to execute online on this site
http://www.compileonline.com/execute_python_online.php
I removed the ssl from line 14 (import ssl, socket) and then it gave me error 1.
Try to execute online and see if its only me Smile.
without SSL module, you are going to have some issues.because https://www.hashes.org/api.php is what is being accessed.

Have you tried using Python 2.7, because I see you are still using 3.4

C:\Python34
guys please...
if the error is (simplified) "command line argument 1 is missing, please provide it", we don't need to discuss this issue in 5+ posts, do we? Just provide the argument that is requested (the filename I suppose)

If you don't understand the code and can't read simple error messages Wink , then you should *not* run code that you find online (somewhere, also not from here).

Of course also using an online service to run python code, doesn't really help much. Maybe that works somehow for a Hello World program, but not for a python program which needs external modules etc.

Removing imports just because the *online service* (sigh) doesn't have the dependency, does not make the things any better.
Uninvited colossal pain in the ass. You know who you are Smile
@giveen I tried on both. I guess its not for me Sad
(11-20-2013, 09:44 PM)Exclusive Wrote: [ -> ]@giveen I tried on both. I guess its not for me Sad

Are you still getting this error?:

Code:
"Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python34\N.py", line 43, in <module>
result = open(sys.argv[1] + "__cracked", "wb")
IndexError: list index out of range"

Can you write exactly the command you use when you are calling the script?
Pages: 1 2