hashcat Forum

Full Version: HashKiller - DDoS Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, presume some of your have noticed www.hashkiller.co.uk and the forums are off-line right now. Reason is a DDoS against my IPs so I'm off until further notice.

Oh well Sad
(01-03-2015, 03:42 PM)blandyuk Wrote: [ -> ]OK, presume some of your have noticed www.hashkiller.co.uk and the forums are off-line right now. Reason is a DDoS against my IPs so I'm off until further notice.

Oh well Sad

Cloudflare? :-)
Ahh, I wondered why it was down.

If you get any info on the skid that's doing the DDoS, make sure you give it to me Smile
I've enabled CloudFlare again but was not using it due to me having a valid SSL cert.
(01-03-2015, 03:42 PM)blandyuk Wrote: [ -> ]OK, presume some of your have noticed www.hashkiller.co.uk and the forums are off-line right now. Reason is a DDoS against my IPs so I'm off until further notice.

Oh well Sad

Probably some wannabe who couldn't crack an md5 of password.
bad to hear for hashkiller team... hope those suxxing skids leave and let the real work begin...
Got Full SSL(Strict) on CloudFlare setup so no more SSL issues and invalid certs Wink
Blandy might also be travelling to Romania too haha... or not...