hashcat Forum

Full Version: ERROR: clGetDeviceIDs() : -1 : CL_DEVICE_NOT_FOUND Help PLz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guyz  , I seriously need a help here, I appreciate any guideline that will lead to the solution of this problem. I am runnig The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) linux as guest on win 7 64 bit.  but lately i upgraded to hashcat v.3 ,  . I wanted to cracked some hashes but when i put in my command line for cracking,  below is what it looks like... at the end you get
"ERROR: clGetDeviceIDs() : -1 : CL_DEVICE_NOT_FOUND"
# hashcat -m 0 /root/wok1hash.txt /media/sf_wordlist/realuniq.lst
hashcat (v3.00) starting...

WARNING: Hashfile '/root/wok1hash.txt' on line        8941b): Line-length exception

Generating bitmap tables with 16 bits...

ERROR: clGetDeviceIDs() : -1 : CL_DEVICE_NOT_FOUND
Welcome to the forums, since you declined to read the rules, I'll give you a week of not posting to get familiar with them before you do it again.
I think it should be /media/root/ then your external hard drive or partition also remember Linux is case sensitive.
having a directory called Temp and trying cd temp wont work.

Though I`m using The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali).
Hi!

I have a netbook Intel Atom N455, graphic adapter Intel Pineview M.
System The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) GNU/Linux Rolling 64.

Hashcat version 2.01 and below everything worked

Hashcat v3 get error:
ERROR: clGetDeviceIDs() : -1 : CL_DEVICE_NOT_FOUND

is it possible to correct the error and run Hashcat v3 it on my system?
Not sure if those devices are supported with Intels OpenCL runtime. Install it and find out.
Hi all!
I update the The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) up to 2016.2, in this version OS installed hashcat 3.00 but it don't worki'n.
what a hell? in 2016.0 was installed 2.01 and is work perfect.
my hardware is
Asus Eee 1001pq
CPU Intel Atom 1.66 Ghz x 2 cores.
[Image: 11367465m.png]
cpuinfo

[Image: 11354153m.png]
The opencl runtime is still missing, you have to install it manually (the one from intel in your case)
On Intel official site, is not support for debian (The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) Linux).
Please help with support....
Just get the tarball and install it, shouldn't be that big of a deal
For Debian and The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) you may be able to install my Intel OpenCL .deb at https://github.com/stricture/intel-openc....0.10002_2 but I don't know for sure it will work, I've only tested on Ubuntu LTS.
Pages: 1 2