hashcat Forum

Full Version: Not a native Intel OpenCL runtime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now I've purged all packages, that I should install, following the faq/wrongdriver. Tried to reinstall the NVIDIA original driver, but it didn't work, because there's a kernel-module still using NVIDIA.
I'm going to have an intensive look next week, now I haven't enough time for it.
Thank you all very much for your help Smile! I'm sure, I'm going to solve the problem, however Wink.

Best regards,
Miksch
(02-03-2019, 04:07 PM)Miksch Wrote: [ -> ]Now I've purged all packages, that I should install, following the faq/wrongdriver. Tried to reinstall the NVIDIA original driver, but it didn't work, because there's a kernel-module still using NVIDIA.
I'm going to have an intensive look next week, now I haven't enough time for it.
Thank you all very much for your help Smile! I'm sure, I'm going to solve the problem, however Wink.

Best regards,
Miksch

did you ever find the solution? Just started down the CLI career path and am cracking md5 passwords for national Cyber League and am running across the same issues. Fresh install of The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) and Hashcat was already installed on the OS
Hi I'm having basically the same problem but mine isn't using my CPU with the GPU so I'm getting the speed loss message. I installed everything hashcat says to the only platform I can get the GPU to work on is windows 10 pro, I've tried The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) 2019.3, Unbuntu 16.04 and 18.04. Someone on HCforums said to run grep it is showing opencl for my amdgpu and opencl for my Intel 5i CPU. The Intel opencl on the intel site wouldn't load so I found a way around it and got it  but the problem hasn't changed any ideas? And would the speed difference be that big if the CPU was running too? If not I give up I'm going on two weeks I went from 5000 some H/s to 79000 some if it's only going to add five I give up.  I enter --self-teat-disable and it works I'll live with the extra command if you tell me that's all it will add. Thank you.
I hope everyone here is reading their own messages and seeing "The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali)" and understanding that we say that for a good reason. It does not handle OpenCL runtimes gracefully and getting it to work consistently is a huge pain. It would probably be a good idea to note that and try something else.
Hello guys and gals. I'm tearing my hair out trying to get hashcat up and running on my bootable usb drive. I have included the command I am trying to run, also the same command with --force as well as the output in both cases...please help me! I am fairly new to linux, but I am very keen to learn. I have read through the faq's and they seem to suggest that I don't need to use my GPU but on the home page of this website (hashcat.net) their are recommended requirements for both Intel GPU and CPU. I am running The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) rolling on my usb on a windows 7 hp elitebook 8750. It has an i5 core processor and 8G of RAM. Output follows:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

root@The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali):~# hashcat -m 2500 -a 3 -i --increment-min 8 --increment-max 10 /root/Downloads/24880_1572835516.hccapx ?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a
hashcat (v5.1.0) starting...

* Device #1: Intel's OpenCL runtime (GPU only) is currently broken.
            We are waiting for updated OpenCL drivers from Intel.
            You can use --force to override, but do not report related errors.
* Device #2: Not a native Intel OpenCL runtime. Expect massive speed loss.
            You can use --force to override, but do not report related errors.
No devices found/left.

Started: Wed Nov 20 19:26:21 2019
Stopped: Wed Nov 20 19:26:21 2019

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
root@The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali):~# hashcat -m 2500 -a 3 -i --increment-min 8 --increment-max 10 /root/Downloads/24880_1572835516.hccapx ?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a --force
hashcat (v5.1.0) starting...

OpenCL Platform #1: Intel
=========================
* Device #1: Intel(R) HD Graphics IvyBridge M GT2, 1422/1897 MB allocatable, 16MCU

OpenCL Platform #2: The pocl project
====================================
* Device #2: pthread-Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3360M CPU @ 2.80GHz, skipped.

Hashes: 2 digests; 1 unique digests, 1 unique salts
Bitmaps: 16 bits, 65536 entries, 0x0000ffff mask, 262144 bytes, 5/13 rotates

Applicable optimizers:
* Zero-Byte
* Single-Hash
* Single-Salt
* Brute-Force
* Slow-Hash-SIMD-LOOP

Minimum password length supported by kernel: 8
Maximum password length supported by kernel: 63

Watchdog: Hardware monitoring interface not found on your system.
Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger disabled.

* Device #1: build_opts '-cl-std=CL1.2 -I OpenCL -I /usr/share/hashcat/OpenCL -D LOCAL_MEM_TYPE=1 -D VENDOR_ID=4 -D CUDA_ARCH=0 -D AMD_ROCM=0 -D VECT_SIZE=1 -D DEVICE_TYPE=4 -D DGST_R0=0 -D DGST_R1=1 -D DGST_R2=2 -D DGST_R3=3 -D DGST_ELEM=4 -D KERN_TYPE=2500 -D _unroll'
* Device #1: Kernel m02500-pure.8e78a544.kernel not found in cache! Building may take a while...
clBuildProgram(): CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE

m02500_aux1SadGBE): error: failed in Gen backend.

* Device #1: Kernel /usr/share/hashcat/OpenCL/m02500-pure.cl build failed - proceeding without this device.

Started: Wed Nov 20 19:05:57 2019
Stopped: Wed Nov 20 19:06:42 2019
im having a similar issue on my setup. Has anyone have a fix yet?
Pages: 1 2