hashcat Forum

Full Version: M02500-optimized.cl missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to get hashcat 5.1.0 running on my rig but it keeps saying that m02500-optimized.cl is missing but I cant find it on any older version or anything.
did you extract all the files from the archive?
yes i did and its not in the OpenCL folder. also im using the adrenaline 2019 drivers. runs great in 3.40
I believe there has never been an optimized kernel for 2500. So the only problem seems to be hashcat trying to load it anyway. What exactly is your command line?
Think this is my problem also as I'm running a 580 and its giving me the same error. How does one fix this?
What command line are you using to start hashcat?
Hashcat64.exe -m 2500 --status -status-timer=10 capture.hccapx netgearmaster.txt
pause

Simple start bat file for wpa
Also the only way to get it to run is to run the bypass the self check but it's not hitting with thst either. I tested it against a known cap and it missed it
A failing self-check usually means the driver has a bug. Don't expect anything when disabling that. From that I gather, however, that you are still able to start hashcat and the error is suddenly gone?
Yea with the self check disabled it starts and runs fine just doesnt hit anything