hashcat Forum
OpenCL errors with my RX 2500 - Printable Version

+- hashcat Forum (https://hashcat.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (https://hashcat.net/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: hashcat (https://hashcat.net/forum/forum-45.html)
+--- Thread: OpenCL errors with my RX 2500 (/thread-9247.html)

OpenCL errors with my RX 2500 - rogerdv - 05-23-2020

Im testing hashcat at home and found that in both linux and window s I get this error:

Code:
Initializing OpenCL runtime for device #1...warning: <unknown>:0:0: loop not unrolled: the optimizer was unable to perform the requested transformation; the transformation might be disabled or specified as part of an unsupported transformation ordering
warning: <unknown>:0:0: loop not unrolled: the optimizer was unable to perform the requested transformation; the transformation might be disabled or specified as part of an unsupported transformation ordering
warning: <unknown>:0:0: loop not unrolled: the optimizer was unable to perform the requested transformation; the transformation might be disabled or specified as part of an unsupported transformation ordering
clBuildProgram(): CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE

D:\instaladores\wifi and crack\hashcat-5.1.0\.\OpenCL\comgr-0af9f5\input\CompileCLSource:1016:15: warning: loop not unrolled: the optimizer was unable to perform the requested transformation; the transformation might be disabled or specified as part of an unsupported transformation ordering
__kernel void m02500_aux3 (KERN_ATTR_TMPS_ESALT (wpa_pbkdf2_tmp_t, wpa_eapol_t))

Initializing OpenCL runtime for device #1...warning: <unknown>:0:0: loop not unrolled: the optimizer was unable to perform the requested transformation; the transformation might be disabled or specified as part of an unsupported transformation ordering
clBuildProgram(): CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE

D:\instaladores\wifi and crack\hashcat-5.1.0\.\OpenCL\comgr-0af9f5\input\CompileCLSource:1016:15: warning: loop not unrolled: the optimizer was unable to perform the requested transformation; the transformation might be disabled or specified as part of an unsupported transformation ordering
__kernel void m02500_aux3 (KERN_ATTR_TMPS_ESALT (wpa_pbkdf2_tmp_t, wpa_eapol_t))

I tried to install it from official repo in Mint (I think it is an old versio, 4 or something) and I get thisÑ

Code:
OpenCL Platform #2: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
================================================
* Device #1: gfx1012, 3250/4080 MB allocatable, 11MCU

Hashes: 1 digests; 1 unique digests, 1 unique salts
Bitmaps: 16 bits, 65536 entries, 0x0000ffff mask, 262144 bytes, 5/13 rotates

Applicable optimizers:
* Zero-Byte
* Single-Hash
* Single-Salt
* Brute-Force
* Slow-Hash-SIMD-LOOP

Password length minimum: 8
Password length maximum: 63

Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger set to 90c
Watchdog: Temperature retain trigger disabled.

Initializing device kernels and memory...clCreateCommandQueue(): CL_OUT_OF_HOST_MEMORY

Tested 5.1 in Windows, with an Nvidia 980 and i works. Any way to solve this problem?