Bruteforcing wpa2
Might be stupid for even trying to crack this but,
Password is 10 chars, upercase and digits.
using mask ?du?du?du?du?du?du?du?du?du?du is that the correct mask for this?

even worth trying to crack? :p
*hard_facepalm*
check out the wiki

http://hashcat.net/wiki/mask_attack
even if you figure out the correct mask, forget about it.
Hi humbug

It sounds as if you are confident that the password contains the number of characters you state. If this is so I suspect you assume that the password is a default one set by the ISP and hasn’t been changed by the customer.

If this is so then there is possibly a way to narrow it down further. I have noticed that when a manufacturer generates a password more often than not if it is <9 characters they use full alpha – numeric, however as they get longer some only use abcdef0123456789. You need to see a genuine password for the same manufacturer to confirm this.

Even if your target does only use abcdef0123456789, trying to brute force a password of 10 characters even using the reduced possibilities will take a very long time unless you have a lot of very powerful GPU’s.

Take a look at this thread as it aims to help this problem. I must point out though that even optimising (as in the link) it will still take a very long time.

Have you considered “Reaver” ?
(05-26-2012, 11:25 AM)Hash-IT Wrote: Hi humbug

It sounds as if you are confident that the password contains the number of characters you state. If this is so I suspect you assume that the password is a default one set by the ISP and hasn’t been changed by the customer.

If this is so then there is possibly a way to narrow it down further. I have noticed that when a manufacturer generates a password more often than not if it is <9 characters they use full alpha – numeric, however as they get longer some only use abcdef0123456789. You need to see a genuine password for the same manufacturer to confirm this.

Even if your target does only use abcdef0123456789, trying to brute force a password of 10 characters even using the reduced possibilities will take a very long time unless you have a lot of very powerful GPU’s.

Take a look at this thread as it aims to help this problem. I must point out though that even optimising (as in the link) it will still take a very long time.

Have you considered “Reaver” ?
Yes you are correct.
its a default ISP password
Yea i got one:
CEFA905B41

Accually forgot about reaver.
Not sure if they got WPS on by default doh.
Gonna check that.
(05-26-2012, 09:07 PM)humbug Wrote: Yes you are correct.
its a default ISP password
Yea i got one:
CEFA905B41

Thats good, you could be really cheeky and take a chance that the mask pattern might be the same as the one you are testing.

?u?u?u?u?d?d?d?u?d?d but it is unlikely.

Have you noticed that the code you have is made from abcdef0123456789 ? Just a suggestion thats all. Smile

(05-26-2012, 09:07 PM)humbug Wrote: Accually forgot about reaver.

Always pick the low hanging fruit first !!!

(05-26-2012, 09:07 PM)humbug Wrote: Not sure if they got WPS on by default doh.
Gonna check that.

Of course you will just be able to ask them as they have obviously employed you to test it for them, so they should be more than willing to tell you. .... hmmm ?