Stop When Found
I am brute forcing an uppercase password of 8 characters using the code below. I have cut it down for simplicity. I also know that I didn't need to make a custom character set but this is just test code.

Code:
oclHashcat-plus32.exe -a 3 --hash-type 2500 -n 160 -1 ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ test.hccap -o Found.txt ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1A
ECHO A Finished >> 8_Upper.txt
oclHashcat-plus32.exe -a 3 --hash-type 2500 -n 160 -1 ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ test.hccap -o Found.txt ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1B
ECHO B Finished >> 8_Upper.txt
oclHashcat-plus32.exe -a 3 --hash-type 2500 -n 160 -1 ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ test.hccap -o Found.txt ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1C
ECHO C Finished >> 8_Upper.txt

My question is how can I stop oclHashcat-plus from moving on to the next line if say for example the first line finds it ? This will allow me to leave it running without constantly having to check up on it !

Thank you for any suggestions. Smile
why do you run three instances at once on the same machine?
(05-28-2012, 07:23 PM)undeath Wrote: why do you run three instances at once on the same machine?

I don't, this is just a sample of the first 3. They also run consecutively, not concurrently.

Its ok I think I have found it.

Code:
IF EXIST

Then look for found.txt

I had tried this before but it didn't work for some reason which is why I posted here. However it seems to work now.

Does anyone know of anything smarter than this ? Perhaps make it move to a different batch file when one finishes or something like that ?
@Hash-IT:: What you got is the best!
Just add this line to the end of each run line:
Code:
IF EXIST "Found.txt" echo WPA key found! && goto:eof
So it will check after each run, whenever it's found > stop the whole batch file.
Thank you M@LIK ! Big Grin

I just used exit instead of && goto:eof, I assume your version is more correct.

Can I ask how would I jump to another project when a key is found ? I suspect something like && goto:"batch_file_name_here" ?
Actually you don't need "goto" for that.
Code:
IF EXIST "Found.txt" echo WPA key found! && [your_2nd_bat_file]
M@LIK you are awesome, thanks for that !! Big Grin

I have just thought I can make a shutdown script and run it when the key is found, brilliant !
A whole script for shutting down? That doesn't sound professional xD
Use "shutdown /s" command instead. See "shutdown /?" for more options.
Code:
IF EXIST "Found.txt" shutdown /s

You're always welcome! : )
Thanks M@LIK, much neater.

If you need to use my GPU sometime PM me, the offers still there.