oclHashcat-plus v0.09
thanks, atom.

one more question. are the computing nodes able to recover from a crash and pickup where it left off? it would suck to restart hashcat if a single node failed. as more and more machines are added to the cluster, it also increase the chances of failure.
Awesome work, thanks atom!
(09-10-2012, 06:48 PM)forumhero Wrote: thanks, atom.

one more question. are the computing nodes able to recover from a crash and pickup where it left off? it would suck to restart hashcat if a single node failed. as more and more machines are added to the cluster, it also increase the chances of failure.

Never tried before, but I would say no.
Amazing work as always. Very happy to read this post Smile
Thanks once again Atom!

TI
amazing !
thank you Atom!
Does v0.09 support the Asus HD7970 card?

Thank you
(10-08-2012, 04:44 PM)pamamolf Wrote: Does v0.09 support the Asus HD7970 card?

Thank you

yes
This is amazing work. Option for mixed card setups will be more than welcome Smile
Just started using v0.09. Great set of new features! Nicely done.

Perhaps I'm comparing apples with oranges, but using 'oclHashcat-plus64.bin -m 2500', I've experienced a reduction in speeds between v.0.08 and v.0.09. I'm using the same hccap file and am running a straight dictionary attack with no special options. I'm using two HD 7970's and the speeds have dropped from ~290K to ~200K.

Many thanks.
atom Wrote: Default workload settings have been changed to reduce desktop lags. You can re-adjust by settings --gpu-loops 4096 -n 32 or so by hand.