What kind of hash is this?
Can anybody tell me what hash type is this hash?

3c4f5d7e3864b959XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:Z9tUX4Cc

Can it be cracked with hashcat?
appears to be salted md5, but it's impossible to know precisely which algorithm was used to create it without knowing where it came from or having the source. could be md5(salt.pass), md5(pass.salt), md5(md5(salt).pass), md5(md5(salt).md5(pass)), so on and so forth. you'll have to use exhaustive trial-and-error unless you can determine its origin.
(10-08-2012, 06:08 AM)epixoip Wrote: appears to be salted md5, but it's impossible to know precisely which algorithm was used to create it without knowing where it came from or having the source. could be md5(salt.pass), md5(pass.salt), md5(md5(salt).pass), md5(md5(salt).md5(pass)), so on and so forth. you'll have to use exhaustive trial-and-error unless you can determine its origin.

I found this hash from Oracle 10g version, I guess it used the spring security algorithm to do the hash.

Is it helpful?
it may have been in an oracle 10g database, but that's not an oracle 10g hash.

if it was hashed with Spring Security then it's likely md5(pass.salt)
This definitely looks like MyBB hash since both the hash and salt follow their usual format. The right algorithm for it is -m 2811 which md5(md5($salt).md5($pass)).
thank you for your reply mastercracker. I have another hash that I can't find out what is the exact algorithm it used. Can you take a look at it?

Hash:
Lw7Qe2Cn+jI=
The char = on the end mostly points to Base64