Same command, different output?
(01-30-2013, 03:17 PM)forgot_my_passwd Wrote: Oh, I can see we've got an expert on the topic!

To be fair if you look through epixoip's posts I think you would have to agree he is an expert as is undeath.

He is also correct about Nvidia, just look at the stats comparing AMD and Nvidia for hash cracking.

I can see you have certainly taken offense at the replies you have received. I think you might see things differently if you read them again with a more open mind. Try to read them with the thought that they are humorous and not actually critical.

You may not be concerned about adopting multiple user names here, but it isn't fair on the forum. I understand your reasons for it but it shows a disrespect for our forum when you say "I didn't mind creating another account". A little humility would have helped tremendously.

Anyway I hope you do decide to stay a member, you seem like an intelligent chap and you might actually enjoy it here. Can you please decide on a single identity and let us know which one we can delete ?

Thanks. Smile
(01-30-2013, 03:17 PM)forgot_my_passwd Wrote: Oh, I can see we've got an expert on the topic!

Actually, yes.

(01-30-2013, 03:17 PM)forgot_my_passwd Wrote: 1. Contact Nvidia.
2. Improve their hardware.
3. ???
4. Profit!

Looks like you've got the formula down. Clearly you have a solid understanding of how these things work.

And since no one else has pointed this out yet...

(01-20-2013, 04:07 PM)forgot_my_passwd Wrote: I used rockyou and leaked LinkedIn passwords.

(01-30-2013, 02:38 PM)forgot_my_passwd Wrote: And who told you I',m cracking other peoples' passwords?

You did.