HASHCAT MANUAL IN SPANISH
Wink 
Hey Founded this long ago, but I forgot to post here. It's a manual who made a Mexican Hacker group, is based on hashcat 0.9 at the same time when he was updated. I guess there is no much difference. Sure I'm not the only one who speaks spanish and uses hashcat suite Big Grin

http://www.exploit-db.com/author/?a=5380
Thanks! Smile
since this seems to refer to the old gui I guess it is indeed outdated? exploit-db is currently down so i couldn't check.
As far I see is using gui .23 from md5decrypter.co.uk it was also updated in january and that manual was released in january. well, strictly talking yes is outdated, but in spanish is no other alike, beacuse of that I decided to share.
(01-18-2013, 11:05 AM)undeath Wrote: since this seems to refer to the old gui I guess it is indeed outdated? exploit-db is currently down so i couldn't check.
erm, ok. Was a bit confused because you were talking about "hashcat 0.9" which I was unable to map to any hashcat version and thus concluded you were talking about the gui version number.
ahhh no, sorry, My bad, this manual talks about hashcatcli 0.41 , oclhashcatplus 0.09 and the gui from md5decrypter.co.uk
(01-18-2013, 11:24 AM)undeath Wrote: erm, ok. Was a bit confused because you were talking about "hashcat 0.9" which I was unable to map to any hashcat version and thus concluded you were talking about the gui version number.