Wordlist tool
Hi guys,

I would like to know if you know some tools to analyse the frequency of a worldlist. Example:
passwords_found.txt

xiaoyunyun1019
1314lvxiao
xiaoxinguize
lixiaofan0215
131xiao0ke
peihongxiao
passwordxiaomaa

I need something like that:
a:11
i:11
And the frequency of other characters in order
AND
xi:8
ao:7
ia:7
And the frequency of other "digraph' in order
AND
The same thing for 3, 4 and 5 characters.
I know ULM, but it only gives to me the single character and "digraph" analysis and unsorted, what is a problem with big dictionaries.
Using an analysis like that, we will be able to create a very specific rule for a predefined hash list.
I hope I have been clear.
Thank you very much for your time and attention.
(08-18-2013, 10:59 PM)zarabatana Wrote: I know ULM, but it only gives to me the single character and "digraph" analysis and unsorted, what is a problem with big dictionaries.

Why not make a feature request ? Blazer is always interested in new features for ULM.
try http://thepasswordproject.com/passpal
Hi, I should be enable up to 4 characters in ULM. One of the routines currently does 3 with positional data (the stats gathering tool used for rule extraction). I should be able to modify that without an issue.
(08-19-2013, 12:01 PM)blazer Wrote: Hi, I should be enable up to 4 characters in ULM. One of the routines currently does 3 with positional data (the stats gathering tool used for rule extraction). I should be able to modify that without an issue.

Thank you very much for this blazer. I do not requested it, to do not bore you. if you do not mind, I will use the feature request with some ideas. Smile
Thank you very much for your time and attention.