line length exception
Hmm...whats wrong with this MD5 PHP BB3 hash?

Code:
root@XX:~/oclHashcat-plus-0.15# ./oclHashcat-plus64.bin -a 3 -n 800 --gpu-loops 1024 -m 400 --force -1 ?u?l?s?d $H$9dXXXXG7IicXXXXXXmaskXXXXXXL4GE/ ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1 -o result.txt
WARNING: Hash 'd1r/qaG7IicfYpphxcGM1QnL4GRPE/': Line-length exception
ERROR: No hashes loaded
You forgot to quote, so the $ in shell gets interpreted as variable. However, you posted that hash unmasked, which is strictly against forum rules, so take off for a week
nano wordpress.txt
Code:
'$P$B5zOW1XXXXXXXXXXXXj4gtkFo5POgs1'
'$P$BkzX61pcMXXXXXXXXXXXX5KeA2iMTD/'
'$P$BpQ2ZaaXXXXXXXXXXXXmx3swd3994C.'
'$P$B8lcVUXXXXXXXXXXXX.Dy1obprWJKQ0'
'$P$B5NQ16ew2TXXXXXXXXXXXXZkA0K6cP0'

root@jb:~/oclHashcat-plus-0.15# ./oclHashcat-plus64.bin -n 800 --gpu-loops 1024 -m 400 --force -1 ?u?l?s?d /root/oclHashcat-plus-0.15/wordpress.txt ?u?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?d?d -o money.txt

Code:
WARNING: Hashfile '/root/oclHashcat-plus-0.15/wordpress.txt' in line 1 ('$P$B5zOW1XXXXXXXXXXXXXXgtkFo5POgs1' ): Line-length exception
WARNING: Hashfile '/root/oclHashcat-plus-0.15/wordpress.txt' in line 2 ('$P$BkzX61pcXXXXXXXXXXXyL5KeA2iMTD/' ): Line-length exception
WARNING: Hashfile '/root/oclHashcat-plus-0.15/wordpress.txt' in line 3 ('$P$BpQ2ZaapJXXXXXXXXXXXImx3swd3994C.' ): Line-length exception
WARNING: Hashfile '/root/oclHashcat-plus-0.15/wordpress.txt' in line 4 ('$P$B8lcVUE5YboRXXXXXXXXobprWJKQ0' ): Line-length exception
WARNING: Hashfile '/root/oclHashcat-plus-0.15/wordpress.txt' in line 5 ('$P$B5NQ16eXXXXXXXXXm5qfXZkA0K6cP0'): Line-length exception
ERROR: No hashes loaded
If you place the hash into the command line must put quote around it, inside file just need the hash
Yes tried both ways, it won't work with or without quotes in the file, but if I use any of the hashes on the command line with quotes, they work! That is what I can't figure out. Fine on the command line, but line length error when I multiple hashes via the file.
see wiki example page for correct phpass example. they have always the same length
I am very new to this. Have a couple of files to de-crypt. From old Programme SecurityPlus!ver 4.3-
When trying to crack the hashes I get the following error. "line length exception:

Command line I am using ;; \hashcat47cpu>hashcat-cli64.exe -m 0 -a 3 -o G:\cracked.txt G:\hash.txt G:\wordlists
" using os Win 8 64bit"
Can you advise what I am doing incorrectly. Thanks.
why are you reviving and hijacking an irrelevant thread that died over a year ago?