oclHashcat distributed WPA2
Hi,
Why I can't use oclHashcat-lite to crack WPA2
or why I can't use --pw-limit in oclHashcat-plus ??

Bruteforce cracking in WPA2 now is possible
I have few computers witch many of newest AMD GPUs
One of this computer can crack brute force wpa in just 7 days
so when I run on other computers it will be take about 1 day
Well, this question was already asked on this forum. Basically, there is no point in applying of WPA/WPA2 to oclHashcat-lite because oclHashcat-lite's specific optimalizations would not effect speed. Speeds with plus and lite would be the same.
Yes I see this thread.
OK I understud why WPA/WPA2 not exist in oclHashcat-lite
But why I can't use --pw-limit and --pw-skip in oclHashcat-plus ?
Now only way to do this i changing the mask per server
oclHashcat-plus works different than oclHashcat-lite. There are two major difference in oclhashcat-plus that you do not have with oclHashcat-lite:

- oclHashcat-lite has a known keyspace when the program starts. Therefore it can precompute a lot of stuff, and it opens an opportunity to give it an offset to a specific point in that keyspace. But with oclHashcat-plus the keyspace on startup can be unknown, since it accepts data from stdin.

- In case of bf (as in oclHashcat-lite) your keyspace to partition is "just" between 0-xxxxxxxxxx. with oclHashcat-plus it's 0-xxxxxxxxxx * xxxxxxxxxx because the advanced attack-modes like rules or hybrid attack base on a dictionary and then apply mutations on it. All in all you can say ok but in the end the total keyspace is still known, true, but from parallelization view you have the problem that you might cross-over two different basis numbers. In other words, you can only partition by the left side of the multiplication, not the right one, and thus you can not have a simple -s and -l as in oclHashcat-lite. But if you're familar with that problem you can use the .restore file to do mostly the same because you can exploit the .restore file to set -s.