Poll: Do you find Hashtopus interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I would use it
94.62%
88 94.62%
No, it's a shitty idea
5.38%
5 5.38%
Total 93 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hashtopus - distributed solution
I have everything setup and running except for the agent. Every time I enter my voucher I get an HTTP error unable to connect. This happens if I try the agent on the local hashtopus machine or a remote machine. Any ideas?
(10-20-2014, 08:34 PM)thedoctor32 Wrote: I have everything setup and running except for the agent. Every time I enter my voucher I get an HTTP error unable to connect. This happens if I try the agent on the local hashtopus machine or a remote machine. Any ideas?

You need to download the .exe from your own system.
(10-20-2014, 08:34 PM)thedoctor32 Wrote: I have everything setup and running except for the agent. Every time I enter my voucher I get an HTTP error unable to connect. This happens if I try the agent on the local hashtopus machine or a remote machine. Any ideas?

If you have invalid HTTPS certificate then that might be the cause.
Ohh is it an https connection? If so I never setup anything of that sort so that may be the cause of my issues.
Cool job. But one little problem if the clients are cloned with dd or similar tools:
The S/N on Windows or the UUID on Linux are the same of all clients. Therefore all Machine ID on all clients are the same. Perhaps it is better the generate a Machine ID on first start of hashtopus and save an ID-File in the hashtopus directory.
New version 0.8.9. Lots of fixed, mainly database related. Should fix that infamous "false negative" bug when using obscure cAsE FoR YoUr hAShes
New version 0.9.0. Mostly just polishing.
Do you have any plans to add support for hashcat?
I am planning it but since hashcat and oclHashcat use different keyspace slicing algorithms, you cannot use hashcat and oclHashcat agents in the same task. You can either create CPU task or GPU task... Would that be worth implementing?
move away from C#.NET windows sh** , its not cool running windows on a high speed gpu system...