Poll: Do you find Hashtopus interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I would use it
94.62%
88 94.62%
No, it's a shitty idea
5.38%
5 5.38%
Total 93 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hashtopus - distributed solution
(12-19-2014, 11:58 AM)ati6990 Wrote: move away from C#.NET windows sh** , its not cool running windows on a high speed gpu system...

Think again, using "mono" as a seed for permutations of thoughts.
mono won't even be necessary in the near future, now that Microsoft is open sourcing .NET and will ship an official .NET Linux runtime.
and running .net linux as root is safe ;-)
100% linux or nothing on my arch....
name one "linux language."
I agree I would not run any MS .shit on my gear. But I do run mono, and Hashtopus works perfectly fine under it.
(12-19-2014, 10:55 AM)curlyboi Wrote: I am planning it but since hashcat and oclHashcat use different keyspace slicing algorithms, you cannot use hashcat and oclHashcat agents in the same task. You can either create CPU task or GPU task... Would that be worth implementing?

Short answer: YES!

There are several hashmodes that oclHashcat do not support where Hashcat come in handy.
(12-20-2014, 02:35 AM)magnum Wrote: I agree I would not run any MS .shit on my gear. But I do run mono, and Hashtopus works perfectly fine under it.

Exactly, Hashtopus works fine under mono, and it's even written for the very old .NET 2.0 which is like super-compatible.

It allows me to use the language I am confident in while sustain the portability desired for this. Mono is open source, Hashtopus is open source, neither of them need to be run under root.

I really don't see the issue here apart from cultural/platform hating discussions, which are pointless to take part in.
So I have been implementing CPU hashcat support to hashtopus all day long only to find out that CPU hashcat doesn't support half the parameters that I need (like --keyspace and --status-automat but even trivial things like --session).

I'm not sure where to go from now...
(02-18-2014, 03:24 PM)curlyboi Wrote: Hashtopus – distributed GPU hashcat wrapper

Download: http://hashtopus.nech.me/beta (just grab the file with the highest number)
Install guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cazDoJhJvTM
Github: https://github.com/curlyboi?tab=repositories

Architecture
- Computing agent in C#.NET 2.0 running on Windows or under Mono on Linux
- PHP web server + MySQL
- PHP web admin

It has too many features to cover here. Check the manual inside installation package or at least the video.

I've done on my debian all request, but when run agent on linux it's report an error "Root directory was not found..." and "xdb-open error in parametar 'x'"
on any windows version works fine, but on linux download file but unable to unzip...

I also put the final version 0.9.0 and installed libmono-2.0-cil

Can You help me, please...

What else to try????
(12-30-2014, 06:23 PM)antoniol_84 Wrote: Can You help me, please...

What else to try????

start:
Code:
mono hashtopus.exe debug

and see the unpacking command.