Poll: Is my program usefull (or may it become usefull)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, it's usefull right now
55.56%
10 55.56%
No, it's useless
11.11%
2 11.11%
It's not usefull right now, but it can become usefull
33.33%
6 33.33%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[.Net 4.5] Leukocyte_GUI_for_oclHashcat (GUI wrapper)
Welcome Leukocyte Smile about time someone else started a GUI. I love the interface, very clean and easy to use. I will most certainly be giving it a go.
Not usefull for me as I prefer dealing with cmdline.
But nice work !
Please can you add tooltips over buttons and checkboxes/labels, will help users to know what they're doing.
(03-01-2015, 11:19 AM)Mem5 Wrote: Please can you add tooltips over buttons and checkboxes/labels, will help users to know what they're doing.

Yeah, simple "mouse over" pop-ups would be good.
Thank you very much for sharing your GUI, it looks very professional, it must have taken you a long time to make it.
Nice !!!
Would you consider adding a license?
i use this mask ?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a

but the program reported cracking complete in 1s but that do nothing.
(06-20-2015, 02:13 AM)tazeat Wrote: Would you consider adding a license?
(06-20-2015, 03:47 AM)cr4zynou Wrote: i use this mask ?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a

but the program reported cracking complete in 1s but that do nothing.

I'm studying at university and I'm preparing for my exams now. Sorry, I just have no time at the moment. I am going to continue my work on the program (and reply to you) as soon as academic year is finished Smile
How did the exams go ? I would love to get a good GUI Big Grin
(12-05-2015, 02:11 AM)10fi Wrote: How did the exams go ? I would love to get a good GUI Big Grin

I did my best Smile And now I'm finishing 3d academical term and have to pass some more exams. But I'll be free in 2 weeks and I'm going to return to developming of my program.. 
Now I have some more programming skills and experience, so I'm thinking of rewriting my program from the beginning, because its current architecture is not very good and have loooots of bugs Smile
If you have any ideas, feel free to share them with me Smile