View hashcat.pot?
how would you view the hashcat.pot and also how would you output it into file instead of looking in there and removing?
You can open the .pot file as if it was a text file (Notepad, Wordpad, etc.). Use the -o switch to send the cracked password into another file. You can specify the type of output by using --outfile-format switch. For more information, read the wiki:

http://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=hashcat
My potfile is no where to be found but I do have one cause it's loading from it.
Plus potfile won't disable, what am I doing wrong? oclhashcat64 --disable-potfile
its --potfile-disable use --help or the wiki.
(04-21-2015, 05:03 AM)coolbry95 Wrote: its --potfile-disable use --help or the wiki.

Lol duh also where is the .pot file at?
Wherever the binary of hc/oclhc is at.
(04-21-2015, 05:13 AM)dongitcher Wrote: Lol duh also where is the .pot file at?
2 things:

- If you are under Windows, you might have to go in the folder options (control panel) and untick the "hide extensions for known file type" under the View tab. This will help you figure out which file is the .pot file.

- The file will have the name oclhashcat.pot, cudahashcat.pot or hashcat.pot depending on which program you are using if you don't specify a session. If you use let's say --session=1 then the pot file name will be 1.pot