Multi System GPU Setup
Tongue 
Anyone have an partially-easy setup for multi system setups?  Hashstack (Sagitta) seems like a good option, but wandering if anyone has any other options for already built systems. (Epixoip, you can probably school me heavily on this topic)

Have several Nvidia cards on a few systems (Ubuntu 12.04.5) running 1x Ubuntu server 14.03 but haven't had too much luck getting them all talking.  I want to be able to start hashcat on a master-node and see all 20+gpus running the same attack function.  

Currently, I break up my processes into 5 attacks and have each system tackling a separate part, or rule, of what I want to do.  Would like to combine power and run through them one at a time with consolidated power. 

I setup hashtopus but I just distribute the attacks to each system separately from a NAS-FTP...its just not combined power.

Any thoughts here?
What you are looking for: https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=vcl_cluster_howto
VCL clustering has been abandoned since long.

Hashstack "do the same thing" as Hashtopus.
No, no, no, no no no no. Did you even read the very first sentence of that article?

Also I should slap you for saying hashstack does the same thing as hashtopus. Why the very idea...
I just said that is what he is looking for and that it ha been abandoned since long. Aka, just don't do it. Just like the article says.

Well, I meant it in the most basic of terms as in going the VCL path or building a horizontal cluster. Hashstack, being an enterprise product that, is only available to customers who buy hardware. We mere mortals use Hashtopus and/or hack away on our own horisontal solutions. It should be obvious to anyone who bother to read the specifications to realize that Hashstack offers a lot more than Hashtopus.

Aaand I prefer to do the spanking over getting spanked. But thanks for the offer. Smile
Pffft, you edited it after you posted it to say that you said that it was abandoned. I got my eye on you.
Yah I saw the VLC clustering was dead. Anyone have some additional information for Hashstack setup and tinkering?

My setup is offline , currently has dual boot Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7. I have hashtopus running off of Ubuntu sever 14.03. I like the current setup distributing from my master node (since the other systems are across the room), but there is always a better way.

Does Hashdist/Hashstack consolidate hardware into a single task (like clustering) or does it just setup distribution on Linux? I am probably going to try and build this up over the next few days, just looking for some insight before starting. Thanks.
Reviving a dead post to see if you got anywhere with this?  This was the top thread when searching for HashStack on Google. 

(01-05-2016, 10:28 AM)Richards11 Wrote: Yah I saw the VLC clustering was dead. Anyone have some additional information for Hashstack setup and tinkering?  

My setup is offline , currently has dual boot Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7. I have hashtopus running off of Ubuntu sever 14.03.  I like the current setup distributing from my master node (since the other systems are across the room), but there is always a better way.

Does Hashdist/Hashstack consolidate hardware into a single task (like clustering) or does it just setup distribution on Linux?  I am probably going to try and build this up over the next few days, just looking for some insight before starting.  Thanks.
Hashstack is commercial software. You can use it after purchasing a node from https://sagitta.pw/