Poll: Which new algorithm would you like to see implemented?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GPG keys
58.82%
10 58.82%
Rails restful auth
0%
0 0%
Rails devise
0%
0 0%
SHA3-224
5.88%
1 5.88%
Lotus85
0%
0 0%
ODF docs
11.76%
2 11.76%
Blockchain v2
11.76%
2 11.76%
NetIQ SSPR
11.76%
2 11.76%
SugarCRM
0%
0 0%
XenForo
0%
0 0%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New algorithm
Which of the following would you most like to see in the future to be implemented into hashcat?

The list was quite long from the beginning (doing a search at GitHub/oclHashcat for is:issue is:open label:"new algorithm" etc) but after some feedback from epixoip the list is now a lot shorter.

Here is some comments from epixoip regarding the old list.

Quote:...any of the ones mentioning length limitations can gtfo, same with the lame roll-your-own functions which are pure one-offs. 

WBB 4.x is a huge heap of nope (bcrypt of bcrypt.) NetLM is already supported via -m 3000. InnoSetup is already supported via -m 20 & -m 120. The encryption algorithms... it's hashcat, not ciphercat. I'm on the fence about SJCL. substr stuff is a bit complex and I'm not sure of the value when you can easily generate a collision in seconds on CPU, even with a simple php script. I'm not sure SRP is even possible, even if it is generic support isn't really possible (would need to target some specific implementation.) Ethereum is similarly challenging because of the scrypt parameters used, if it were implemented you'd have to force it to run on CPU or something. And CMS Evolution has like 238023 different hashing schemes.

Sorry to those who already had voted. You'll have to vote again.
All of these look too good to select just one. I think it should've been a rating from most-to-least important.
This poll was just to get an indication.
I'm sure it could have been made better in a lot of ways.

Last day to vote.