Clustering Still Possible ??
Lightbulb 
Hey Hashcat users and Supporters, thanks for the great work,
I am using oclHashcat on a daily basis for cracking Domain Passwords on our network.
As well as checking the security.

Now i have some Questions left, and yes i googled a lot :-) 

Is it Still Possible to use Clustering for Hashact or oclHashcat ??? , the background:

In our Environment there are hundreds (minimum running at same time 265) of Workstations linked together over an real fast cisco network Infrastructure, they have not the best Graphic cards on board but each of them has min i7 Cpu.(intel) (yes i know GPU is much better, but thats not the point)

They are all running windows, but if needed i could change that. 
I´m the Domain Admin.
So my question is , would it be possible to install on each of them some software for clustering them all together (CPU and maybe GPU) to crack DCC2 and other Hashes??

Sure i know clustering but not in combination with hashcat or jon or ocl.

I already read some things about hashstack and Hashtopus as well crackloard but i can´t get the information wich would be the best option and how to setup.

I think hashstack would be the best ?? 

It would be much faster in my opinion to use all network computers to compute the passwords than using my Server.
So i would set him up as Broker and the rest as nodes. 

But how ? , which clustering is supported ??

I would be really happy if u could help me to get more power to these Projekt. 
Also i would pay some money to solve the problem for sure.

maybe u can help me, would be a real great thing.
Running all these computers for one instance must be powerful, its a bit also a dream so please help me :-)
(06-24-2016, 05:54 PM)H4Xl0R Wrote: Hey Hashcat users and Supporters, thanks for the great work,
I am using oclHashcat on a daily basis for cracking Domain Passwords on our network.
As well as checking the security.

Now i have some Questions left, and yes i googled a lot :-) 

Is it Still Possible to use Clustering for Hashact or oclHashcat ??? , the background:

In our Environment there are hundreds (minimum running at same time 265) of Workstations linked together over an real fast cisco network Infrastructure, they have not the best Graphic cards on board but each of them has min i7 Cpu.(intel) (yes i know GPU is much better, but thats not the point)

They are all running windows, but if needed i could change that. 
I´m the Domain Admin.
So my question is , would it be possible to install on each of them some software for clustering them all together (CPU and maybe GPU) to crack DCC2 and other Hashes??

Sure i know clustering but not in combination with hashcat or jon or ocl.

I already read some things about hashstack and Hashtopus as well crackloard but i can´t get the information wich would be the best option and how to setup.

I think hashstack would be the best ?? 

It would be much faster in my opinion to use all network computers to compute the passwords than using my Server.
So i would set him up as Broker and the rest as nodes. 

But how ? , which clustering is supported ??

I would be really happy if u could help me to get more power to these Projekt. 
Also i would pay some money to solve the problem for sure.

maybe u can help me, would be a real great thing.
Running all these computers for one instance must be powerful, its a bit also a dream so please help me :-)

sagitta dont sale hashstack with out u buying one of their system.
so what u have left is cracklord and hashtopus.
cracklord is good for jtr
hashtopus is good for hashcat, to use it for oclhashcat u need to change some settings.

u can download both and try them both for free, to see which one u like better.

u should know that using workstation will reduce their life span + consume alot of power.

i would suggest u to start with crack lord, with JTR. me personaly  i tried it with hashcat and JTR, some of the type did not work well with hashcat and i had some errors , JTR worked fine tho.
it was couple of month ago. idk if they fixed the problem but it worth a shot.

then move to hashtopus, hashtopus is strait forward easy to run and easy to manager. BUT,u need to keep in mind that hashtopus will need an exe to run on each machine so the machine could connect to the server.
that mean making a script that will run that exe on each machine automaticly. none last u will need to creat a token for each of the machines.
Thanks for the fast Reply.

I saw it already :-( but there are some gits of it i think ?? or ??
https://github.com/hashdist/hashstack or am i wrong.

u should know that using workstation will reduce their life span + consume alot of power.

I know that effect but thats the smallest point. Better than running the server Overclocked for so long time .... i can fast refix or change a station but the server ...nope...

So u would recommend hashtopus in the end ? the problem is i need to crack newer hashes like DCC2 so i think they are not supported from hashcat , they are supported by ocl so maybe u can tell me how to change hashtopus to use ocl.:-)?

Also there would be no problem to run that exe i could also push it via the server , if they are running on win. As i think it is possible to use hashtopus on win. Also the token would not be the biggest problem.

So the Information i got now :

1. get hashtopus running on server as well as on clients . Maybe u had an tutorial ? and u can give me the link? also i will search thats not the problem i think:-)

2. get alle these machines connected and run the Prozess.

3. Have a clue how to change the settings to use Ocl with Hashtopus

OR

Looks easier :

1.install Cracklord , seems like they have oclsupport, also it was at Blackhat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8MX-ErHDNg

Should run under Win as well or ?

So i will give it a try tomorrow , maybe later today after i got back form gym :-)

I will go for Cracklord looks good

If there are some Other Users wich have already experience with Crackloard i would be happy if they could help me a bit by setting up the whole . But i think google will Help

SO THANKS FIRST

CRACKLOARD I´m on the way
(06-24-2016, 07:28 PM)H4Xl0R Wrote: Thanks for the fast Reply.

I saw it already :-( but there are some gits of it i think ?? or ??
https://github.com/hashdist/hashstack or am i wrong.

u should know that using workstation will reduce their life span + consume alot of power.

I know that effect but thats the smallest point. Better than running the server Overclocked for so long time .... i can fast refix or change a station but the server ...nope...

So u would recommend hashtopus in the end ? the problem is i need to crack newer hashes like DCC2 so i think they are not supported from hashcat , they are supported by ocl so maybe u can tell me how to change hashtopus to use ocl.:-)?

Also there would be no problem to run that exe i could also push it via the server , if they are running on win. As i think it is possible to use hashtopus on win. Also the token would not be the biggest problem.

So the Information i got now :

1. get hashtopus running on server as well as on clients . Maybe u had an tutorial ? and u can give me the link?  also i will search thats not the problem i think:-)

2. get alle these machines connected and run the Prozess.

3. Have a clue how to change the settings to use Ocl with Hashtopus

OR

Looks easier :

1.install Cracklord , seems like they have oclsupport, also it was at Blackhat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8MX-ErHDNg

Should run under Win as well or ?

So i will give it a try tomorrow , maybe later today after i got back form gym :-)

I will go for Cracklord looks good

If there are some Other Users wich have already experience with Crackloard i would be happy if they could help me a bit by setting up the whole . But i think google will Help

SO THANKS FIRST

CRACKLOARD I´m on the way

here a good tut but the installation is on a linux machine 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VM61gzoWE

if u are familiar with xamp, download it install it with phpmyadmin & mysql & apache server and follow the tut from when he create a new user (hashtopus)

it does not matter from where the hashtopus.exe is running, it can run from a linux machine (using mono 2.0) or windows machine.

here the alilbit of isntruction of hashtopus http://hashtopus.nech.me/manual.html

i never tried hashtopus with oclhashcat so i dont know to miss lead u, but its possible. (for sure i've seen ppl using it. maybe changing the name of the file is enough so the hashtopus.exe would run it. but again i never tried it)

i dont want to recommend anything their is good and bad on both of the apps, 
in hashtopus u cant use -a 3 with incremental or hmask file which is a big big bummer but if u dont need it i guess u should be fine. its really strait forward really easy to use