WPA 10 digit phone number using area code dictionary and 7 digit mask? HOW?
Do you have any empty lines in the masks/areacodes_no-tabs.hcmask?

Note you can not use --stdout in combination with a hash, so you also need to remove the hccap-combined3/combined3.hccap
(10-25-2016, 11:00 AM)atom Wrote: Do you have any empty lines in the masks/areacodes_no-tabs.hcmask?

Note you can not use --stdout in combination with a hash, so you also need to remove the hccap-combined3/combined3.hccap

Hi, no empty lines... I did not realize you had to remove the hash file. If I ever get my system running again this will be the first thing I will try. Thank you
(10-25-2016, 11:00 AM)atom Wrote: Do you have any empty lines in the masks/areacodes_no-tabs.hcmask?

I got my rig working again.
You are correct! if you remove the hash it begins to produce a very large text file with all the phone numbers.  Pretty cool. I thought about letting it finish and just using that as a dictionary but if I am not mistaken that is not any faster than using the mask option.

In summary to finish this thread:

Where AreaCodeMask.hcmask is a text file containing 387 lines:
201?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
202?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
203?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
802?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
etc
etc (387 different area codes)

This produces a file with all the potential phone numbers:
./hc -a 3 -m 2500 --session=areacodeSession -w 2 -o AreaCodeOutput.txt --remove --stdout  masks/AreaCodeMask.hcmask
(note: I don't think --remove does anything when using --stdout, I believe this is to remove solved hashes from the computation if you have combined more than one, although I also thought it did that automatically anyway)

This works to actually solve the hash:
./hc -a 3 -m 2500 --session=areacodeSession -w 2 -o AreaCodeOutput.txt --remove   hccap-combined3/combined3.hccap masks/AreaCodeMask.hcmask