About Cracking
Hello everyone,
I looked at the forum rules and I think it is not problem to ask my question. I just wonder that I can use specific algorithm with hashcat or not?

I write the dcryption c# code below. 'b5961257cyT5e3' salt string and I don't remember the secretPass and I gotta decrpyt some data.
I wrote a simple software for bruteforce but it is really very slow.

So, I want to ask that I am able to use hashcat for my problem or any idea about how I can solve my problem?

Thank you to all for your answer in advance.

Code:
public static string Dec(string CipheredText, string SecretPass)
       {

RijndaelManaged managedRjdl = new RijndaelManaged();
           try
           {
               Rfc2898DeriveBytes bytes = new Rfc2898DeriveBytes(SecretPass, Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes("b5961257cyT5e3"));
               managedRjdl.Key = bytes.GetBytes(managedRjdl.KeySize / 8);
               managedRjdl.IV = bytes.GetBytes(managedRjdl.BlockSize / 8);
               ICryptoTransform transformCrypto = managedRjdl.CreateDecryptor(managedRjdl.Key, managedRjdl.IV);
               using (MemoryStream streamM = new MemoryStream(Convert.FromBase64String(CipheredText)))
               {
                   using (CryptoStream streamC = new CryptoStream(streamM, transformCrypto, CryptoStreamMode.Read))
                   {
                       using (StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(streamC))
                       {
                           return reader.ReadToEnd();
                       }
                   }
               }
           }
           finally
           {
               managedRjdl?.Clear();
           }
       }
There's no AES known plaintext attack module and unless the keyspace is largely decreased by some very good password "hint" it's not possible to crack the key based on it.