WPA password that contains mixalphanumeric
Hello, I need help with WPA passwords. I want to crack passwords like this: 6GxT5abP or 5abgh8p1 or 1AWE5AB9. I've done some research about default router passwords in my country and all passwords examples above have digits and lowerupper or digits and lower or digits and upper. When I run hashcat with that command: "hashcat64.exe -m 2500 -a3 capture.hccapx -1 ?l?d?u ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1 --session sessionname" to crack password 6GxT5abP it starts but password candidates are also only lower with digits or only upper with digits, example rbgt2a1w. It's unnecessary to check this possibilities becouse password I want to crack contains lower upper and digits and there is no way that the password will contain only lower and digits or only upper and digits. I need reduce to possibilities containing always at least one digit lower and upper ex. rbgdts1A . Is there any way to make it work like I want ? P.S. I know time to crack lower upper numeric 8 length password is long but it's only example.
use policygen.py from PACK (https://thesprawl.org/projects/pack/)

The only thing you need to know here is that .hcmask files are needed and pack will generate them for you

hashcat64.exe -m 2500 -a 3 capture.hccapx policygen_mask.hcmask