crackingxkcd with a combinator attack and a sizeable dictionary [HELP]
So im working on a combinator attack. Looking at several examples i found that the maximum amount of dictionaries you are allowed to use is 2. to crack the xkcd standard, i need to be able to input 4 dictionaries (because i will be combining 4 words). I cannot afford  to make a pre combined wordlist (with all the possible combinations of 2 words into one list) because my wordlist has 370 K words. can someone please help me. Is this feature just not supported yet?
I asked a similar question recently, and was pointed to using princeprocessor.

See:
Code:
https://hashcat.net/forum/thread-7147-post-38383.html

Hope this helps.
yes but then how could i force it to use 4 words. I went to the hashcat page on it and it says it `intelligently` combines passwords. That doesnt seem so reassuring
To get a better understanding of how the tool works, I created a small dictionary of 5 words and ran the tool against it. I watched on my screen the candidates it produced. I also used the --help switch to see what command line options were available to customize how it runs.
Smile 
(01-01-2018, 08:53 PM)walterlacka Wrote: To get a better understanding of how the tool works, I created a small dictionary of 5 words and ran the tool against it.  I watched on my screen the candidates it produced.  I also used the --help switch to see what command line options were available to customize how it runs.

Ok, i did some of my own research too Thanks man; i understand now