iPhone Backup password forgetten
Hi,
I need help in decrypting my iPhone backup, I made the backup using iTunes software on Windows 10 computer, I forgot the passwords for the backup files & now I'm stuck & can't rstore my files. I tried to use the softwre but my computer isn't compatible with it, could you please help?
 Thank you in advance.
(03-12-2019, 07:00 PM)malboun Wrote:  I tried to use the softwre but my computer isn't compatible with it, could you please help?

tried using hashcat or something else? more information is required or just read the wiki to understand how to use hashcat.
(03-14-2019, 05:20 AM)slyexe Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 07:00 PM)malboun Wrote:  I tried to use the softwre but my computer isn't compatible with it, could you please help?

tried using hashcat or something else? more information is required or just read the wiki to understand how to use hashcat.

I tried to use the hashcat, I already read tyhe WIKI & all understood, but the hashcat is not compatible with my computer because it's a bit old device.
You said you're using a Windows 10 computer so it doesn't seem like it should be an issue in using hashcat. But again, can't really help you without more information.
(03-14-2019, 05:27 PM)slyexe Wrote: You said you're using a Windows 10 computer so it doesn't seem like it should be an issue in using hashcat. But again, can't really help you without more information.

Yes it's windows 10 computer but the problem in the GPU card, my GPU card is not supported by Hashcat so it's not running on my computer. so I'm looking for anyone can decrypt my password, I tried https://www.onlinehashcrack.com/ but didn't work.