Encoded dictionaries over STDIN
Hi,

I've got multiple dictionaries (filtered duplicates, categorized by password length, alphabetically sorted and fragmented into files with smaller keyspace). I'm trying to pass such dictionaries to hashcat via STDIN to avoid the initial building of hashcat cache and reinitialization for each dictionary which limits the utility of GPUs. I've run into issues with some byte values (0x00 is suppose) which are closing the STDIN and therefore shutting down the hashcat. 

I found a possibility to use --hex-wordlist parameter with STDIN but it requires dictionary conversion to hex and it results in almost double the storage space. Does anyone here know about any other approach? And how do you handle different encodings for repeated usage of the same dictionary as --encoding-to cost a lot of performance which of cause can be made up by throwing in some extra rules?

Regards
>I'm trying to pass such dictionaries to hashcat via STDIN to avoid the initial building of hashcat cache

Don't do that.
Can you be more descriptive, please? 

I'm generally able to get around 70-78% of normal dictionary attack speed and I can dynamically add work without reinitializing/relaunching the hashcat.