How to install hxcdumptool manually?
I don't have internet atm, how do I install it manually?
There's no install - you just download it by whatever means you can, and then transfer it to where you need to run it, and then compile+run.
~
(08-25-2019, 02:28 AM)royce Wrote: There's no install - you just download it by whatever means you can, and then transfer it to where you need to run it, and then compile+run.

So i download the source as a zip, unzip it to some dir, and then 

Make
Make install?
Yep, the GitHub repo says that it's as simple as that.
~
(08-25-2019, 02:43 AM)royce Wrote: Yep, the GitHub repo says that it's as simple as that.

I've only dabbled with Linux in the past but I seem to remember have all kinds of problems compiling stuff, missing dependencies etc so I expect that to be the case here so I assume I will need to compile all the dependencies also manually?
Looking at the Makefile, it looks pretty vanilla - I see OpenSSL (which most Linux systems will have). If you encounter an error, post and we'll tackle it together. Smile
~
I got hxcdumptool installed however I can't get hcxtools installed, its asking for openssl which I tried to link however its all a paths mess.

Is there anyway to convert the pcapng from hcxdumptool apart from with hcxtools?
I found a convertor online. Tks for all help, I think I have got everything now, just need to wait around 300 years to crack the hash.