Need assistance with command parameters.
Howdy,
New to hashcat.
I've got a Rar 4.x folder that I know has a password three or four words long that is at least 12 characters total. All words start with the letter t or T. It also may or may not have a space or _ between the words. No numbers in the password at all.

I need assistance with what command parameters to add to give me the best chance of success.

Thank you.
Words from a language dictionary?
If yes, I would:
1) extract all words starting from 't' or 'T' => use grep
Code:
# sample wordlist t.dic
tabasco
table
2) Combine these words to produce n-tuples of words (in your case "three or four words long", start with 3, then 4). Optionally, add a space or _ between two words (switch -j/-k);
Code:
# example with 2-words separated with '_'
hashcat -a 1 -j '$_' --stdout t.dic t.dic |  tee t2.dic
tabasco_tabasco
tabasco_table
table_tabasco
table_table
Code:
# example with 3-words separated with '_'
hashcat -a 1 -j '$_' --stdout t.dic t2.dic
tabasco_tabasco_tabasco
tabasco_tabasco_table
tabasco_table_tabasco
tabasco_table_table
table_tabasco_tabasco
table_tabasco_table
table_table_tabasco
table_table_table

3) start hashcat against this new wordlist, straight attack.
Thanks for the reply and the assistance, greatly appreciated. I'll see if I can sort out your examples and put it to practical use.
One question, Are the words combined right inside of Hashcat via this part of the command (--stdout t.dic t.dic | tee t2.dic) as I think. For example if I wanted Hashcat to try with four words than I'd use --stdout t.dic t.dic t.dic or am I way off base with that thought?

By the way yes the words in the password are more than likely common English words.