[Need Help] I'm failing to do combination attack from a wordlist
Hello everyone, I'm trying to decrypt a blockchain v2 wallet, I'm using hashcat-6.2.3 beta also I have hash.txt & wordlist.txt files set. I spent long time reading guides but still can't manage to do a combination attack using the wordlist correctly. my wordlist has 7 lines each line has 2-4 variations of the same word (as example one line has the words YOU U you u) I'm 100% sure that the password is a combination of those words in the wordlist so I don't need to add masks or use bruteforce or straight attack but no matter what command changes I do, hashcat just do 1 iteration and stop. the same wordlist on btcrecover produced 100+ million combinations but ETA was so crazy long because it's using CPU only and I'm sure this is no problem for hashcat once I use the right command, alternately maybe I can use another tool to generate a password list using all possible combinations from my wordlist then use that passwordlist for straight attack, if anyone knows such a tool it can fix the problem for me. I'm sorry for the long post and I hope if anyone can help me. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
[Need Help] I'm failing to do combination attack from a wordlist - by baddy - 08-04-2021, 07:14 PM