Semi-Known Ethereum Password(-m 15700)
most of the hash crackers would of course not recommend to give up completely from the very start.... many of us were already able to crack hashes that most others would claim that they are "impossible" to crack.... (that doesn't mean that I or anybody here specifically will be able to crack this hash for you, or will even attempt to do so... no don't try to PM me for this hash etc... try to learn about hashcat and hash cracking yourself... this is not how the forum works, we don't crack hashes for you).

you might just need to change your strategy and try to remember as much as possible from the password... create your own dict file with many possible password candidates (very likely passwords) and mangle them with rules (rules shipped with hashcat and, if not working, also trying to create your own rule file).

yeah, it's not an easy algorithm... but if you remember a lot about the password, you just need to change your strategy from "I will BRUTE this with ALL THE hardware on this planet" (this is not what you specifically said, but this is how many users think it works) to "i will try to learn as much as possible about hash cracking/hashcat and make very clever and feasible password recovery attempts".

good luck

Messages In This Thread
RE: Semi-Known Ethereum Password(-m 15700) - by philsmd - 08-11-2021, 06:20 PM