know wich characters are in a hash sha256 sha512 with vortex maths
Hello all there. 
First let me remember you guys, english isnt my mother language. I speak spanish. 
I share my studies here beause I know many importante people use hashcat and i know this metodh will be a usefull tool to get more info about hash that you need to "hashcat",
Is this method easy to do? I spend almost 3 years working on this maths, wasnt easy, and still work to ger more info, allready do more news things, for ejample, for an alphanumeric word from 10 to 20 caracteres i need almost 24hs to do all calc maths to ger all caracteres, I dont get the specific position of the charcters but im working on that step. Also with a hash that have sing (I mean sacii sings) need to add another step that make the work a litle more longer but I can find it to.
Why I say all this? Because many ppl mail me asking me that if I can get the charcters from a hash, yes guys I can do it. But I dont know if you guys want to do bad things with it thats Why I dont answer mails. I left personal email if serius ppl want to chat about my studies guillermooscarlucero80@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: know wich characters are in a hash sha256 sha512 with vortex maths - by kerberstui - 02-10-2023, 04:52 PM