hcxdumptool - missing frames w/ filtering
I typed in AP wifi password (not real one, just 8 digits) on Android 9 phone, got M1M2ROGUE and I could recover those 8 digits later w/ hashcat. But this didn't work with latest iphone. Looks like iphone's are very rigid. 

Also while hcxlabgetmallpr was scanning i couldn't  connect to my AP, even if i stand close to my AP and scanning laptop was in another room, behind the double wall.

I got my wifi printer M1M2ROGUE and M1M2M3M4 in less than 10 seconds of scanning, while my printer was located 1 meter away from AP, but my _kali on fusion laptop was in the next room, behind the double wall about 4 meters away from that AP. Quite impressive to attack weak CLIENT's with fast scanner. And this in just scanner running on VMware, i could only imagine dedicated Raspberry performance Smile

Questions:
1) my AP was in essid list (one name only), but scanner also attack CLIENT which was connected to another AP, that AP wasn't in the essid list. Why?
2) about --all flag, it makes huge list of the same hashes of the same AP, but with different MIC's, are any advantages of this output?

Messages In This Thread
RE: hcxdumptool - missing frames w/ filtering - by pipss - 01-19-2023, 08:13 AM